Sanctioned by International Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation
Event Date & Time:
11am, Saturday April 27th, 2019
Knutzen Family Theater at Dumas Bay: 3200 SW Dash Point Rd, Federal Way, WA 98023
*Athlete Check-In Date & Time:
4:30-7pm Friday, April 26th, 2019
Victory Get Fit Club 34303 Pacific Highway So. Ste. 116, Federal Way, WA. 98003
10am sharp Saturday, April 26, 2019 Knutzen Family Theater Auditorium
DO NOT BE LATE.
—>Long SLEEVES & PANTS Cover up while in the theater seats and do not touch walls or chairs with oil or tan.
—>Practice federation APPROVED poses prior to the show (See the Judging Criteria on INBF).
Here are 2 local posing classes- Katy Wayman-White in Auburn, WA: email@example.com or John Nickerson on the Eastside: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Athlete Check List:
1. Read Banned Substance List. Polygraph will ask if you have.
2. Show I.D. and receipt for INBF member card at check-in.
3. Email 60 seconds music for Men/Women’s Bodybuilding, FitBody, Classic Physique (2019 only), and Mixed Pairs is 90 seconds (NO PROFANITY) to email@example.com
4. Click Here to set Polygraph appointment. Bring $60 cash to Athlete Check In.
6. Photography purchase at Athlete Check-In. Paid directly to photographer. Tell friends and family, NO professional grade cameras and high powered lens to be used in the theater. Allowed in all other areas.
7. Hair and Makeup services: $75 for 45 min hair appointment. $50 for 30 min makeup including lashes. Sign up below in STEP 2. Appointment time assignments are based on category order of the show. YOUR TIMES will be given to you at Athlete Check-in… NO EARLIER. Cash paid to your artist directly at appointment.
8. Bikini coverage
- “Micro Pro”, “Scoop”, or other suits with minimal glute coverage are NOT ALLOWED.
- “Brazilian” cut or suits that provide moderate coverage are preferred.
After Party with the Judges, Pro Athletes, and Promoters-
Location: RED ROBINS FEDERAL WAY, WA.
Time: Directly after the show. This is your time to relax and pick the brains of experienced athletes & judges for additional input, advise, and opinions. Bring a pen and a notebook, sit with each judge individually.
REMINDER: We all want to see the sport of drug free bodybuilding grow and your continued participation and progress is the reason for our experienced OPINION. Do not view the benevolent critique as a judgement on who you are as a person or as a good or bad judgement on you. Take one or 2 points and work on it over the next year. We strive to help you continue, have fun, and keep going!
Spectator Early Bird Ticket Sales end: March 31st.
Purchase Tickets on Universe here.
FIRST—> Place yourself on the roster and purchase first Category on STEP 1. $75 initial category.
SECOND —> Fill out and submit the registration form below on STEP 2 indicating all categories you choose to compete in.
**A welcome email confirmation will be sent to you confirming categories (check your SPAM or PROMO folders). Reply and your credit card will run for $60 each additional categories.
Contact Promoters Clem & Alfred: firstname.lastname@example.org text (206) 280-4642
STEP 1- Fill in and submit the form below to complete the registration process.
STEP 2- Submit Payment
Athlete Registration $75
Category Add-On $60 ea.
Emailed Judges Comments $15